We know from experience, that you love our artichoke pâté bruschetta! This is because we often sample goodies at the farmers market in Rockledge Garden and the most popular is always a bruschetta.
Bruschetta, thankfully, is very simple to put together. Basically, all you need is some toasted bread, a spread of sorts and extra toppings. For example, the traditional Italian bruschetta is garlic toast topped with fresh tomato and basil pesto. However, as you can see from our small collection of bruschetta, they can be whatever you want them to be. There are only a few rules:
- The bread should be toasted, warm and liberally drizzled in good quality extra virgin olive oil (some of the best bruschetta that we have experienced, are practically dripping in olive oil!).
Let’s get back to our artichoke pâté bruschetta. We have not put amounts for the ingredients, this will depend on how many you make and how much you want pile on top of your toast.
Artichoke Pate Bruschetta
- Pasta Nostra USA artichoke pâté
- bread of your choice
- extra virgin olive oil
- shaved Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large, dry frying pan over a medium to high heat. Have a pair of tongs handy. As the toasts brown, turn them over so they are browned on both sides.
- Transfer the hot toasts to a serving dish and immediately drizzle in olive oil.
- Spread some artichoke pâté over each one and top with prosciutto.
- Drizzle with more olive oil and serve immediately!