Whenever we are in Italy, we are always looking for new recipes and ideas. This recipe for buttered linguine and anchovies flavored with orange, immediately caught our eye. We found it in the Alice Cucina magazine.
If you are looking for more pasta recipes, HERE THEY ARE! And we are adding to this list often, so stop by again soon!
- 320 g linguine
- 6 fillets anchovies in oil
- 1 medium clove of garlic
- 1 medium orange
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp orange infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter at room temperature
- fine sea salt to taste
- Boil the pasta in boiling salted water for the cooking time indicated on the package. In the meantime, peel the clove of garlic and fry it in a large pan with a generous knob of butter. Add 4 anchovy fillets, well drained from the preservation oil, and let them melt.
- After the cooking time, drain the pasta al dente and transfer it to the pan together with a ladle of its cooking water. Cook for a few minutes on a high flame and, when the base is reduced and creamy, turn off and stir in a knob of butter.
- Serve and flavor with a generous grating of orange zest and a little chopped parsley. Finish with the remaining anchovy fillets, chopped, and serve. At the table we sprinkled ours with a drizzle of olive oil flavored with blood orange.