follow site http://metodosalargarpene.es/ebioer/3452 Chocolate dipped strawberries: Sometimes we get so busy we forget that some of the easiest foods to prepare are wonderful. This is true of chocolate dipped strawberries which are one of life’s sweet indulgences. The first time we ever had strawberries in this way was on the balcony of the New York opera house during an afternoon showing of Madame Butterfly. We never forgot it!
grupos para conocer gente en murcia Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate snacks are perfect for any occasion and any time of day or night. Brilliant for Valentine’s Day!
- 75% chocolate
- Fresh strawberries at room temperature
here 1. Melt 75% chocolate over a bain marie with a pinch of salt.
2. Stick your strawberries on sticks.
3. Prepare some parchment paper on a baking sheet.
4. Dip and roll the strawberries in the chocolate.
5. Set the strawberries on the parchment and place in the fridge.
6. Serve chilled … with a glass of something sparkling!