http://oepib.org/?efiop=donde-estan-las-mujeres-solteras-dj-yayo&3bb=05 get link Creamy pea and mint soup: This creamy pea and mint soup is a classically English. The English love their soups and often enjoy a simple bowl of soup for lunch.
http://winevault.ca/?perex=migliori-indicatori-per-opzioni-binarie Creamy pea and mint soup works very well when made with fresh or frozen peas. However, you should always use fresh mint. In fact, we are a bit obsessed with using only fresh herbs here at The Big Dream Factory kitchen.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 50 grams (2 oz) butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 900 grams (2 lb) fresh peas, shelled (you could also use frozen peas)
- 1 litre (2 pints) chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) fresh double (whipping) cream
- 1 teaspoon pure mint extract
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the peas, stock, and sprigs of mint.
- Bring to the boil and cook for about 20 minutes if using fresh peas (5 minutes if using frozen).
- Remove from the heat and purée in a blender.
- Return to the pan then add the seasoning and extract.
- Place over a low to medium heat and add the cream.
- Heat gently without boiling, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately.