http://faithsmedicalservices.com/maljavkos/2590 see Linguine with green olive sauce and zesty breadcrumbs: Our ‘pasta-peep’ Kathy, has done it again with this winner of a recipe from Chris Morocco, Senior Food Editor at Bon Appetit in June, 2015. Time to revive it!
http://joetom.org/masljana/2559 We love this recipe for linguine with green olive sauce, for it’s unbound fusion of different cultures. Japanese meets Italian-ness. If you can find or prepare anchovies under oil like the ones in our recipe, use them. They are very different and more delicately flavoured and texture than some of the ones you find in those small jars.
Ingredients for 4 – 6
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 12 ounces linguine or other long pasta
- 4 oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup green olives, pitted, halved
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan, finely grated (about 1/2 cup), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium and cook panko, stirring, until golden, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to paper towels to drain and toss with dill and lemon zest.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, mash anchovies and garlic to a paste on a cutting board with the side of a chef’s knife.
- Combine with parsley, basil, and half of olives and capers in a large bowl. Chop remaining olives and capers and add to bowl, along with remaining 1/2 cup oil. Mix well; season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta and 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid to sauce. Toss, adding Parmesan a bit at a time, along with more pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce coats pasta. Add lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pasta topped with panko and more Parmesan.
citas por internet para encontrar pareja Sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing directly against surface, and chill.