site de rencontre match http://vitm.com/NOiGxa-7t7K0jX7B4F2p6_4X7B6y 9397/ Mini mozzarella and tomato croissant: We are passionate about our cooking and enjoy a challenge as much as the next cook. However, sometimes there is no time to indulge in elaborate recipes, especially when you have a table full of gesticulating and hungry Italian waiting for you to supply them with an antipasto ‘subito!’. This are the circumstances under which we invented the mini mozzarella and tomato croissant.
son dating bipolar girl We were so pleased with ourselves that as we were working quietly in the kitchen, we documented our efforts with lots of photograph just for you. We would also like to pass on a few tips regarding our mini mozzarella and tomato croissants:
http://creatingsparks.com/?endonezit=24-options-vs-banc-de-binary Store ready made pastry in the freezer at all times so that if you get a meer sniff that visitors may be arriving the next day, you can thaw it overnight in the fridge.
http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-podatek&e01=86 Tip number 2:
click Don’t worry about that defrosting pastry in the fridge. These little treats are perfect for breakfast or brunch too.
enter Tip number 3:
http://getraenke-doeden.de/tyuie/884 Prepare more mini mozzarella and tomato croissants than you think you will need …. really. A lot more!
Ingredients – 1 roll of pastry will NOT be enough even for 2 people!
- 1 (or more if necessary) circle of ready made puff pastry
- Fresh mozzarella, chopped into small pieces
- Fresh tomato, finely diced
- Garlic granules. WE GOT CAUGHT BY SURPRISE!! Use fresh garlic, crushed
- Italian herbs, dried will do but if you have them, fresh basil, thyme, marjoram
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F/ 200 C.
- Slice the pastry into 8 pieces.
- Mix the tomato with the herbs and salt.
- Place a little mozzarella and tomato mix onto the pastry just above the centre and towards the larges point.
- Now roll the widest point to the narrowest point, then form the roll into a croissant.
- Brush each one with a little oil and dust with black pepper.
- Place the croissants onto a baking tray and place them in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until risen and golden brown.
- Serve hot.