24option kostenlos get link Mixed berry cheesecake tart: We make no apologies for our berry cheesecake tart being rich, taste and extremely pretty to look at. More good news … because it is very rich, a little goes a very long way. Even more good news … it’s just a well this berry cheesecake tart is easy to make, because you will be making it often! As they say in America ‘it’s a keeper!’
Ingredients: Serves 6 – 12
- 240 grams all purpose flour
- 75 grams sugar, plus another 1/4 cup (60 grams) set aside
- 120 grams chilled butter, diced
- 120 grams seedless strawberry jam
- 250 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 400 grams fresh (or frozen and drained) mixed berries
For the topping:
- 80 grams packed brown sugar
- 75 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams all purpose flour
- 60 grams chilled butter, diced
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and 75 grams of sugar, cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and place the case in the pan on a wire rack.
- Spread the jam over the case.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese and remaining sugar for up to 3 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved.
- On a low speed, add the egg and vanilla then continue whisking for just 1 minute.
- Pour the cream cheese mix over the jam and sprinkle with the berries.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar with the oats and flour.
- Cut in the butter until it is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the berries.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 30 – 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or chilled.