dating gratis norge When you start with great quality ingredients, you will create great quality dishes. For our pasta with shrimp in puttanesca sauce, we have already prepared the main ingredients, the rest is up to you.
http://mustangcipowebaruhaz.hu/?sisd=video-autopzionibinarie-consigli&0a8=a5 Pasta dishes are perfect for those occasions when you simply want to get a meal to the table quickly leaving plenty of time to relax.
Pasta with shrimp in puttanesca sauce – serves 4
- 1 tbsp Vallecorsa extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 16 oz jar Pasta Nostra Puttanesca sauce
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (optional)
- 3/4 tsp crushed red pepper, more to taste
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 2 packs Pasta Nostra spaghetti (or your chosen family favorite pasta)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over low heat. Add the sliced garlic and saute for 5 minutes. You want the garlic to be translucent, but not browned.
- Add the sauce and next 6 ingredients (tomato through crushed red pepper) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Meanwhile, saute the shrimp and finely chopped garlic in a tablespoon of oil for 2 – 3 minutes or until opaque.
- Bring some lightly salted water to a rapid boil and cook the pasta according to instructions.
- While the water is boiling, stir cooked shrimp into tomato mixture.
- When the pasta is cooked, lift it from the water using a pasta fork and combine with the tomato and shrimp mixture the toss well.
- Serve garnished with fresh herbs, olive oil and grated Parmesan.
zürich frauen kennenlernen 3-4 servings