halo 3 matchmaking levels go to site Perfect dark chocolate muffins: We always use the best quality chocolate that we can find to make our dark chocolate muffins. The darker the chocolate, the less fat it has and is therefore more healthy. It also adds a really rich chocolate flavour and colour to your muffins. Any chocolate between 75 and 100% is what use.
rencontres gay libreville Making perfect muffins …. every time!
Ingredients for 6 – 7 medium – large muffins
http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-demo-konto&383=21 Dry ingredients:
- 1.25 cups (10 oz / 240 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz / 15 grams) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (2 oz / 60 grams) generous tablespoon 100% chocolate powder
- 3/4 cup (6 oz / 180 grams) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt
here Wet ingredients
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup (60 – 75 ml) whole milk or yogurt (the liquid could also be lemon or
- orange juice. The important thing here is to reach the right consistency)
- 2 – 3 oz good quality dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
source site Flavour:
- 3 oz 100% chocolate powder
- 3 oz 75% chocolate, chocolate chips
http://talkinginthedark.com/events/category/poetry/ NOTE: If your consistency seems a little too runny, simply add a bit more flour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 370 F / 185 C.
- Prepare your muffin tray. We use foil or baking parchment because you can shape it better and it will help avoid spills.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the DRY ingredients including the chocolate powder and stir it all with a large spoon to combine well.
- In a jug, measure the oil and then add the 2 eggs and vanilla extract then gently mix with a fork. There is no need to whip it.
- Pour the eggs and oil into the flour mix and stir with the spoon. The consistency will be a little thick.
- Add the milk a little at a time until the batter has reached a thick, dollopy consistency.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in well.
- Pour the batter into a jug for easier handling and fill each of the muffin cups.
- Place in the center of the oven for 17 minutes (the time will depend on your oven).
- Run a skewer through a muffin and when it comes out dry, your muffins are ready.
- Allow then to cool and serve them warm.