watch A remoulade sauce is based on either oil or mayonnaise, and most Louisiana remoulades also have mustard, garlic, paprika and Cajun seasonings.
go to site If you do any traveling around Louisiana you’ll find that it seems like almost everyone has their own “secret recipe” for this sauce. It’s served most often with shrimp and crab cakes, po boy sandwiches and even chicken. It’s also awesome as a substitute for ketchup with french fries.
cherche femme pour mariage au mali If you don’t have any pickle juice on hand, use a little lemon juice or vinegar.
Ingredients for remoulade sauce:
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard (Creole mustard if possible)
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice (dill or sweet, your preference)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (preferably Tabasco)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced and smashed
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- The remoulade is better if left for a few hours to let the flavors meld. Keep refrigerated.