see url Our Royal Red Shrimp with Lemon Linguine is truly ‘Fresh From Florida! Just the way we like it. Every Thursday afternoon from 3 – 6 pm, we take a bunch of products to Brevard County Farmer’s Market held in beautiful Wickham Park. There we join other vendors, some of whom have traveled miles. Barbara of Barbara’s Swiss Treats, supplying cheese from Europe; Dennis, who is infamous for his raw honey; The Farm at Rockledge Garden’s, sharing a collection of produce locally and loving grown using organic methods; Suzanne from The Funky Chicken Farm, bringing eggs, homemade sauerkraut and a wealth of farming expertise and Wild Ocean Market bringing you seasonal and local catches.
get link Farmer’s Markets are a great opportunity to catch up with everyone, vendors and shoppers alike. It’s also the perfect place for picking up what is locally grown and in the case of Wild Ocean Market, caught. One particular week, we collected a bag of Royal Red Shrimp and couldn’t wait to get home to prepare them for dinner.
http://bandarjudibola.org/?protis=on-ne-rencontre-jamais-les-gens-par-hasard-citation&3ba=f3 In our kitchen, we like to keep things really simple and decided that a bunch of Royal Red Shrimp would be happiest among some Pasta Nostra fresh lemon linguine!
Royal Red Shrimp with Lemon Linguine – serves 2
- 1 pack Pasta Nostra fresh lemon linguine
- 2 tablespoons iCare olives with chili and fennel (available from Pasta Nostra USA)
- Wild Oceans Royal Red Shrimp (as many as you like), peeled and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, add the butter, olives and the shrimp. Simmer for about 3 minutes. Which is the same time it will take the pasta to cook.
- When the pasta is ready, lift it out of the pan with a pasta fork (still dripping) and add it to the shrimp. At the same time, add the olive oil.
- Mix everything carefully for and serve immediately drizzled with more olive oil and a little grated Parmesan cheese – which is optional.