http://sortsystems.es/?fiesred=citas-de-internet-apa-6&489=fe mujeres solteras en tegucigalpa honduras Summer pudding: You rarely see a summer pudding these days, possibly because they need some time and a little patients to put together.
You will need:
Ingredients for Summer pudding
- 1 gelatin leaf (2 g)
- 200 g strawberries
- 150 g blackberries
- 150 g raspberries
- 150 g blueberries
- 150 g red currants
- 100 g black currants
- 125 g sugar
- 1 brioche loaf
Orange-flavored Chantilly cream
- 200 ml whipping cream (35%)
- 1 vanilla bean (pod), cut lengthwise, seeds scraped out
- 1 orange, zested
- 20 g powdered sugar
- powdered sugar
- mixed summer berries
- mint sprigs
- Place the gelatin leaf into a bowl of cold water until softened.
- Cook berries and sugar in a saucepan about 10 minutes until the berries start to soften. Strain juice into a saucepan and reserve berries.
- Heat the juice. Squeeze the gelatin to remove excess water, add to the juice and stir until dissolved, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Slice the brioche length-ways in 1 cm slices. Roll out thinly with a rolling pin. Cut the brioche into four disks measuring 7 cm (to fit the bottoms of the molds), four disks measuring 5 cm for the tops of the molds, and four rectangles measuring 5 cm x 2.5 cm to fit the sides (each rectangle will be used to line the inside walls of one mold).
- Dip both sides of the brioche pieces into the juice and line the base and sides of the molds.
- Mix the berries with the remaining juice and fill the center of the mold. Place the remaining circles of brioche on top and press down.
- Place a tray or plate on top and allow to cool under weight, overnight.
The next day
Orange-flavored Chantilly cream:
- Whisk the whipping cream, vanilla and orange zest in a chilled bowl until the cream begins to stiffen.
- Add the sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form and the cream clings to the whisk.
- Fit a piping bag with a star tip and fill with the orange-flavored Chantilly cream.
- Remove the pudding from the mold by running a knife around the inside and inverting onto the serving plate.
- Dust red currants with powdered sugar.
- Pipe rosettes of orange-flavored Chantilly cream on top.
- Decorate with berries and mint.