hook up rain barrel downspout http://bti-defence.com/language/en/portfolio/romeo4-sigsauer/ Sun dried tomato and black olive tapenade: This sun dried tomato and black olive tapenade is our go-to ingredient for vegetable stock, pizza toppings, pasta sauces, dips and all sorts of other foods. At The Depot Cafe on Merritt Island, Florida, people would often comment on the ‘WOW’ factor they experience when enjoying our food. Well, we are going to tell you a secret. Often, the ‘WOW’ factor was created by using our fresh tapenade. And we are still making it!
go to site We were speaking to a lady there about it and promised to post the recipe, so here it is!
source Once you have made your own tapenade you can tweak the recipe to create your own signature flavours then store it in the fridge indefinitely as long as it is covered with oil. Always use extra virgin olive oil for ‘raw’ foods.
Ingredients for 3.5 cups (28 oz)
- 10 oz sun dried tomatoes
- 1 oz fresh garlic cloves, peeled
- 5 oz fresh basil (including soft stems and any flowers)
- 12 – 14 oz can black olives, pitted
- 2 oz capers in sea salt, lightly rinsed
- 1 – 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor (we use a Ninja or Vitamix), add the sun dried tomatoes, garlic, basil, capers and olives (including the brine).
- Pulse and add olive oil as needed to create a rough purée.
- Pour tapenade into an airtight container or steralised jar and top with olive oil until the tapenade is completely covered.
- Lid and keep refrigerated.