http://blossomjar.com/pacinity/2268 binäre optionen realistisch Sweet potato leaf linguine: When it’s early July, the sweet potato leaves are growing at The Farm. These are a new ingredient for us so last year we thought we would create a recipe that incorporated them.
binära optioner hjälpmedel We have to confess to not putting too much work (other than making the pasta from scratch of course) into our sweet potato leaf linguine. The reason for this is that the sweet potato leaves only required a slight steam in order to keep their subtle flavour. So we simply added it to the pasta and allowed it to steam there.
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 8 – 9 ounces (250 grams) linguine
- 1 loosely filled cup sweet potato leaves, sliced into ribbons
- 1 loose handful of fresh lemon basil leaves, roughly torn
- 2 ounces (50 grams) butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Parmesan or Pecorino cheese, finely grated
- Zest of half a lemon
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the linguine according to the instructions – about 1 minute from fresh.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and keep it in the saucepan.
- Add all the other ingredients except the olive oil.
- Toss carefully to combine.
- Serve immediately drizzled in the olive oil.