click When living in France, you get to learn about a wide variety of sauces. However, some of them have become the basis to a great many of the sauces and soups that we make today. One of which is our white wine cream sauce with and black summer truffle.
le opzioni bianrie One of those sauces is a simple but very tasty white wine cream sauce. It’s what we have come to term as ‘better than bechamel’. This sauce serves as the backdrop to our white wine and black truffle cream sauce as well as our spinach soup. It’s about time that we shared it with you!
get link We have never really measured anything out while make this sauce so we urge you from the get go, taste test it throughout the process.
Ingredients for white wine cream sauce with black summer truffle
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup spring onions, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 large cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick salted butter
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese (optional)
- 2 oz strong Cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water (optional)
- In a frying pan over a low to medium heat, add the olive oil, salt, garlic, thyme and butter (and onions if you choose to use them). Cook slowly for about 2 minutes until the veggies are sweated but not fried.
- Now add the wine, bring to a boil and cook until the wine has reduced at least by half.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil slowly, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and add the black summer truffle sauce (tartufata). Keep stirring and as the sauce reduces it will begin to thicken. This can take a few minutes. The stirring will help the sauce avoid burning to the bottom of your pan.
- Alternatively you could add the cornstarch mix and cook for a further minute until the sauce thickens.
- When the cream has come to a boil, taste it before adding the cheese. At this stage you could add any cheese flavouring you wish. So, add the cheeses if you are using them and remove the sauce from the heat.
- Stir until the cheese has melted.
http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=mujeres-solteras-d-penonome&f06=66 That’s it! Remember to keep sampling your white wine and black truffle cream sauce along the way and don’t be afraid to adjust it to your own taste.
conocer hombres en nicaragua OUR TIP! If you choose to add cornstarch to your sauce and it gets a bit lumpy … don’t panic. Blitz it with a blender and all those lumps will disappear. Just put it back on the heat and stir as you bring it slowly back to a boil.