rencontre femme madagascar sambava click here Whole wheat bruschetta with tomato and fresh mozzarella: Now I really do love to cook and always appreciate an interesting recipe. However, sometimes there isn’t time for anything elaborate, especially when you have a table full of gesticulating Italians to feed. Pulling something out of the ‘kitchen hat’ with a triumphant ‘TUH DUH!!’ can be quite the challenge. And so it came to pass that I invented the Tomato and Mozzarella Croissant and the whole wheat tomato and mozzarella bruschetta.
http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/6967/assets/js/6829 I was so pleased with myself that as the table full of Italians amused themselves with conversation, I quietly beavered away in the kitchen and documented my efforts with a series of photographs …. just for you.
Ingredients (the amounts will depend on how many people you have waiting at your table):
- Thinly sliced wholemeal bread
- Fresh mozzarella, sliced into small pieces
- Fresh tomato, finely chopped
- Garlic granules, I am ashamed to say that I didn’t have any fresh at the time
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the grill (broiler).
- Drizzle each of the slices of bread with olive oil and arrange them in one layer on a baking tray.
- Place them under the grill to brown.
- Meanwhile mix the tomato with the garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Turn each of the pieces of bread over and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Divide the mozzarella and tomato between each one and place under the grill until the mozzarella melts.
- Serve, drizzled in a little more olive oil while they are still warm.