Stir-fried bok choy with shiitake mushrooms
This is a nice ‘clean’ Asian-style dish of stir-fried bok choy with shiitake mushrooms from Taste.com.au.
This dish of stir-fried bok choy with shiitake mushrooms, makes a perfect vegetarian meal served with rice or noodles or as part of a larger arrangement of Asian-style dishes laid out on the table so that everyone can help themselves.
Stir-fried bok choy with shiitake mushrooms: serves 6 – 8
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 200g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, quartered
- 4 green onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/4 cup Ayam oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add mushroom. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add bok choy. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Add onion, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)