Have you ever thought of cooking pasta with mushrooms, peas and cream ?
If the answer is no, today we will explain how to do it.
Pasta with mushrooms and peas in cream – serves 4
- 400 g Pasta, such as linguine, spaghetti or bucatini
- 200 ml Heavy whipping cream
- 100 g Frozen peas
- 200 g Mushrooms, such as porchini or champignon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- 1 small Clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Clean the mushrooms and slice them.
- Prepare a large pan with some olive oil over a medium to low heat. Add the garlic and let it brown. As soon as it has browned, add the mushrooms and peas. Stir and cook.
- Meanwhile, prepare a pan of lightly salted water and cook the pasta to al dente.
- Once cooked, lift the pasta from the pan into the mushrooms. Add the cream and parsley, then continue cooking and stirring, adding some water from the pasta to help loosen the sauce if required – only cook for just under 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.