youtube how i hacked online dating enter A very Italian cookie – Taralli ubriachi: There are many forms of Taralli and most of them are savoury but here we will be introducing you to a sweet Taralli.Called ‘Taralli Ubriachi’ which translates as ‘drunken bagel’, this little cookie is from the region of Pulgia and is created from simple ingredients including wine – hence the name!
miglior broker opzioni binarie forum These little Italian cookies are very simple to make and contain only 5 ingredients. However, as with many traditional Italian recipes, it requires your patience since you will be forming each one by hand.
Ingredients: Makes approximately 250 Taralli ubriachi
- 500 grams Tipo 00 flour (or Swan Down cake flour)
- 100 grams Sugar
- 200 ml Wine (red or white)
- 100 ml Extra virgin olive oil, slightly warmed (don’t be tempted to use any old vegetable oil because it will impart an unpleasant aroma into each Taralli)
- 9 grams Baking powder
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, sugar and baking powder. Stir to combine the ingredients well.
- Make a hole in the centre of the flour and begin pouring in the olive oil, stirring everything to combine.
- Add the wine and combine using your fingers to form a soft but firm dough.
- Pour the dough out onto a clean work surface continue to bring the dough together. Now wrap the dough in clingfilm and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Working the dough a little at a time, form a thumb-thick sausage and slice this into 1/2 inch pieces. Now roll the pieces sausages the width of your hand. You will know what we mean as you begin to roll the dough.
- Form each sausage into a ring, overlapping the ends and pressing them together to secure.
- Arrange the Taralli on a baking sheet, sugar side up. This will take a bit of time so as you reach the end of the dough preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the tray/s of taralli in the centre of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or longer until golden brown.
- Now turn the oven off and leave themin the oven until it cooled. During this time the Taralli will become crisp on the inside as well as the outside.