Eating outdoors seems to make food and drink taste better. So if you are lucky enough to be living in a warm climate, this recipe for rum and pineapple punch will serve you well all the year round! why not start planning your next barbecue or garden party today.
It’s time to start planning for your next barbecue, buffet or garden party!
Nothing helps a party along than a few bowls of punch either alcoholic or non-alcoholic. This rum and pineapple punch is extremely tasty and refreshing and goes really well with a plate of grilled meats and veggies.
Ingredients for rum and pineapple punch: Serves 4
- 1/2 pint (300 mls) dark rum
- 1/2 pint (300 mls) pineapple juice
- Juice and zest of 1 small lime
- 4 tablespoons of fresh pineapple chunks
- Soda water
- Mix the rum, pineapple juice, lime and lime zest.
- Top up with enough soda water to suit your own taste.
- Add the fresh pineapple.
- Pour over ice to serve.