One pot pasta with broccoli and bacon in lemon cream
A simple one pot pasta dish for the whole family. Choose from your favorite ‘short’ pasta like penne, ziti, cavatappi.
One pot pasta with broccoli and bacon in lemon cream – serves 4
- 150 g Smoked bacon, roughly chopped
- 12 Frozen broccoli florets
- 200 g short pasta. For example, ziti, penne, cavappi
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon lemon juice
- 150 mls Liquid cream
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons mascarpone
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- In a casserole dish, brown the bacon and broccoli for 2 min.
- Add the pasta, lemon juice and 50 cl of water. Bring to the boil then lower the heat to a low simmer. Leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream, mascarpone and chopped mint.
- Salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan and serve immediately.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)