Simple Chocolate Praline Truffles With Fruit and Nuts
These chocolate praline truffles with dried fruit and nuts are a very easy to throw together. A very simple recipe for making excellent sweets that will delight every palate.
A delicious idea and a mix of flavors for a gourmet break. A healthy and genuine indulgence to eat as a hunger-busting snack or to serve as a dessert after dinner.
They are also perfect as a snack for children who get a lot of energy from them since they are packed full of minerals, vitamins and lipoproteins.
These dark chocolate and dried fruit sweets, without butter and without eggs, contain a few simple ingredients and making them at home is delightfully easy.
So let’s see together how to prepare them.
- 100 grams dark chocolate (preferably cooking chocolate)
- 100 g cream
- 30 grams icing sugar
- 100 grams dried fruit and nuts
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Over a very low heat, heat the cream together with the chopped chocolate, stirring frequently to prevent the ingredients from sticking to the pan.
- When the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth and fluid, turn off the heat and leave to cool.
- Add the dried fruit and nuts to the mixture with the sugar.
- Cover in clingfilm and keep in the fridge for a couple of hours for it to set.
- When set, take a little of the mixture and form small balls by rolling them between the palms of your hands.
- Roll each praline truffle in the cocoa powder to cover.
- Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.