rencontre pour plus de 60 ans http://bowlnorthway.com/?jisdjd=giornale-lavoro-opzioni-binarie&89c=54 Cream cheese and chive mashed potatoes: We love mashed potatoes and make no secret of it. In fact, we often make more than we need just to be able to graze on it while preparing a meal. Also, to make sure we have some left over.
site de rencontre gratuit pour parents solo It’s the cream cheese and butter that really makes this recipe for cream cheese and chive mashed potatoes really special … enjoy!
Ingredients: Serves 4 (or just me)
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 2 – 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 good handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- Peel and cut the potatoes into like sized pieces.
- Place the potatoes and salt into a large saucepan with enough water to cover the potatoes by 1 inch.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat then reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, about 18 – 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and keep them in the saucepan.
- Let them stand for 5 minutes to release steam.
- Add the butter and parsley then mash the potatoes by hand.
- Add the milk (or cream) a little at a time and continue mashing until the potatoes are creamy and smooth.
- Serve immediately.