Spaghetti with cherry tomato and fresh basil pesto
Spaghetti with cherry tomato and fresh basil pesto: One of the joys of cooking fresh pasta is that it takes only a few minutes and the Italians like to serve their pastas as fresh as possible. So here is a refreshing spaghetti dish that you can bring to your table in quickly.
Spaghetti with cherry tomato and fresh basil pesto – Serves 2
- 8.81 oz (250 grams) The Big Dream Factory spaghetti 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced into 1/4’s
- 6 large leaves of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 medium clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1/2 level teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 – 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a rolling boil
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- When the pasta is cooked, it will float to the top, test it for doneness then lift if from the water into the bowl with all the goodies in.
- Toss gently and serve.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)