How to make baked peeled sweet potato wedges
Baked peeled sweet potato wedges: I usually cook my baked sweet potatoes in their skins, in the oven. Once they are done, I allow them to cool before slicing them and tossing them in some mix of herbs and spices and olive oil.
So how about a version where you remove the skins? Well. it saves one step of baking. In the following recipe for baked sweet potatoes wedges, you first peel the potatoes and slice up the wedges.
Baked peeled sweet potato wedges – serves up to 4
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush baking sheet with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Peel potatoes and slice lengthwise into quarters.
- Combine the remaining 5 teaspoons of olive oil and paprika in a large bowl.
- dd the potato wedges and stir to cot.
- Place the potato wedges in one layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, turning once halfway through bake time, or until tender.
- Sprinkle with the salt and serve.