Dill and Greek yogurt dip: A great dip for every occasion and especially for those of us with a field of dill growing in the garden!
Dill and Greek yogurt dip – makes 2 – 3 cups
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped (plus a little for garnishing)
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon zest, juice and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and ground pepper.
- Add the scallions, parsley and dill, then fold it all to combine.
- Check the seasoning before serving topped with dill.