Use your guava bbq ketchup as a ketchup or a marinade. Both work perfectly.
Guava BBQ ketchup – makes up to 3 – 4 pints
- 2 pints Tomato paste
- 1 pint Balsamic vinegar
- 1 pack Guava paste, diced
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Allspice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt
- In a deep pan over a medium heat, the all of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Reduce to a simmer and check the seasoning adjusting it to your own taste.
Your guava bbq ketchup can be ‘canned’ or stored in the fridge.