Pasta with salmon and peas
Pasta with salmon and peas: The sauce for this dish is quite creamy and best fits a short pasta like penne, rigatoni, rotini or fusilli.
The addition of peas to our pasta with salmon and peas, works really well with the rich flavour and textures of the salmon.
Ingredients for pasta with salmon and peas – Serves 4
- 12 ounces (320 grams) penne or similar pasta
- 8 ounces (250 grams) frozen peas
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 7 ounces (200 grams) smoked salmon, cut into bite size pieces
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sauté the onions over a medium heat in a pan with the oil.
- Add the peas and let them cook in a pan with salt and pepper.
- Cut the salmon into very small cubes.
- Add the salmon in the pan, stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add the soft cheese and a little drop of milk, stir to mix well all then check the seasoning .
- Cook the pasta in salted water, drain and toss with the sauce, peas and salmon.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)