How to make an espresso mousse with chocolate
All the Italian espresso lovers will love this espresso mousse with dark chocolate!
Espresso mousse with chocolate – serves 4
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup 75% dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of Italian espresso coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of condensed milk
- ½ cup of whipped cream
- whipped cream to decorate
- chopped pistachios
- Chop the chocolate and place it into a bowl.
- In a saucepan, boil the fresh cream together with the coffee. Leave to infuse for about ten minutes, filter and boil again, adding the condensed milk. While it is still hot, pour it in the chocolate bowl.
- Mix vigorously with a whisk until obtaining a smooth, silky and homogeneous ganache.
- In a container, whisk ½ cup of whipped cream with electric whisk. Incorporate it, very gently with a spatula and in several stages, into the warm ganache with movements from bottom to top, to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer everything into 4 glasses and let cool for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, covering with food film.
- Just before serving, decorate with tufts of whipped cream and the chopped pistachios.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)