Fettuccine with bacon and spinach
Fettuccine with bacon and spinach: Fettuccine is one of the most popular fresh pastas we make for you here at The Big Dream Factory.
When we have a bit of time, we like to cook a dish or two of our homemade fettuccine pasta for ourselves too. After a busy day, fettuccine with bacon and spinach is a quick to prepare
Fettuccine with bacon and spinach – Serves 2
- 250 grams (8.81 oz) The Big Dream Factory’s fettuccine italiano
- 100 grams bacon or pancetta, roughly diced
- 1 medium red onion, roughly sliced and diced
- 100 grams (4 oz) fresh spinach
- 100 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the oil, bacon and onion until the bacon is crisp and the onion caramelised.
- Add the pepper and spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted, remove from the heat and cover.
- Meanwhile, add the fettuccine to the water and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the bacon and spinach with the cheese.
- Turn the pasta carefully until combined.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)