Lemon Linguine with Clams
Lemon linguine with clams is the perfect partnership on a plate! Pasta Nostra USA lemon linguine is made in small batches using fresh lemon juice and lemon zest.
All of our Pasta Nostra USA pasta is allowed to dry naturally for a little time prior to packing. You will also notice it’s creamy colouring and lightly rough surfaces.
This look is achieved by a combination of extended mixing, bronze extrusion and natural drying. The dull, rough surface allows for better absorption of sauces. For example, when using Pasta Nostra USA linguine, the pasta will soak up quite a bit of sauce. This means that much of the flavor will end up in the pasta and you will often need to use a little extra sauce in order to have some for mopping up in some nice crispy bread.
Lemon Linguine with Clams – serves 2
- 1 pack Pasta Nostra Fresh Lemon Linguine
- 1 medium can clams in sauce
- Vallecorsa extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan or Pecorino cheese, finely grated.
- Prepare some freshly grated Parmesan cheese for the table.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rapid boil. Add the pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, bring the clam in sauce to a boil.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add it to the clams.
- Turn the linguine in the sauce until covered, adding a little pasta water if needed to help loosen the pasta.
- Drizzle in olive oil and serve immediately.